GMP Certification ConsultantsGMP Certification
In the pharmaceutical sector, the most important thing is the quality of the products that is manufactured in a facility. The pharmaceutical products are directly related to the health and safety of the consumers hence it is essential that the products manufactured are free from any quality defects. The Good Manufacturing Practices or GMP is a standard that represents a complete set of instructions on how to adopt the best practices for manufacturing that ensure the best safety and quality of products. The distributers and manufacturers of pharmaceutical products must follow the guidelines of the GMP standard to ensure best quality of products delivered to the customers. If a firm is involved in the manufacturing of the medical drugs then it is mandatory for that firm to obtain a GMP certification. In these products, there are some defects that once induced, cannot be cured after the quality check process hence the defects must be prevented from the beginning.
To obtain a GMP certificate, an organization has to fulfill some of the points that are mentioned in the set of guidelines of standard so that compliance with that standard could be achieved. Here are some of the GMP certification requirements:
1. There must be a written record of every procedure involved in the manufacturing of the products should be maintained.
2. The premises where the products are manufactured must be properly hygienic.
3. There must be a controlled environment in the company manufacturing unit to prevent any contaminant from polluting the products.
4. If there is a major change in the manufacturing process that affects the overall quality of the products then it must be properly validated.
5. A written record of the educational qualification of every staff member must be maintained.
6. An efficient system should be in place to address the complaints of the customers.
7. There must be a training given to the staff so that they could maintain the best level of hygiene in the company and at personal level.
8. Proper training must be given to the operators so that they are able to maintain proper records of the processes.
When a manufacturer of Pharmaceutical products is given the GMP accreditation then, it becomes easy for them to ensure the customers that their products are free from any quality defect and completely safe for them.
When you are planning to apply for the certification for GMP then ISO Consultants Asia can be of very much help. We can provide the best services during the GMP certification process. Our skilled expert consultants have deep knowledge of the process and they provide the best GMP certification cost to the clients.
GMP Certification Consultants by Country